Sunday, 1 September 2013

Left over August oddments.

Two 1907 Advertisements for Clark's Tobacconist on the foot of the Town Bridge.

The Market Place.

The Congregational Church which once stood in Red Lion Street, on the site of which is now a car park.

Frank and Company, once opposite where the present day "Moon under water" pub is.

One of Ogden's tobacco cards showing Shodfriars Hall.

The Old Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment